1. Wake up early. Settle into your chair with a fresh cup of coffee and a good book for a whole 30 seconds.
2. Allow your dog to wheedle her way into your heart. She will drop socks at your feet. She may also place her chin on your knee and gaze up at you with pleading eyes.
3. You will look out the window and see that it is a glorious morning-- perhaps the most beautifully, sunny, sweet, fresh morning ever there was in the whole history of mornings and you will agree with her-- it should not be wasted on sitting with a book.
4. Bring your camera! This is a big adventure after all. Magic is in the air.
5. As you walk on this most spectacular, sumptuous, sultry morning-- be sure to stop and take photos of red roses next to cottage blue shutters. Photograph the amazing path you walk that is a genuine boulevard designed for walkers, joggers, and four-leggeds to enjoy.
6. The light through the trees will be amazing. Perfect time of day to be shooting photographs.
7. Notice for the first time the inscriptions on the benches-- photograph them as there are stories there and it will be fun to share at your blog, possibly.
8. Spend a solid 20 minutes trying to capture an incredible field of flowers you don't even know the name of bobbing in the breeze-- feel confident as you snap the lens cap back into place that there has to be at least one shot in there that you will like.
9. Get home and upload photos.
10. Um. try to upload photos.
11. Er, wrestle with scandisk and software only to find-- corrupted. All photos gone.
12. Gone. Unrecoverable.
14. Feel the burning energy up and down your arms-- a silent scream, as it were.
15. And then? Shrug. Breathe.
16. Figure out where to buy a new (ff'ing) memory card (again).
17. Hello? What is that cursing up there? Have we forgotten to breathe?
18. Fine. Am breathing. Through my nose. More like a snorting bull, but whatever.
19. Decide to share the phone photos someone sent you from the dog park of Henry.
19a. (Henry and his obsession with little dogs).
20. You are not satisfied with these photos. You want the ones you lost.
21. Fine. Breathe.
23. Are we done?
24. Yes. Dammnit.
25. Hmm.. I think not.
27. Fine. Heavy sigh. Ahhhh. Fine.
28. Alrighty then---
29. Just remember the morning. The morning will always be ever so lovely.
30. Yes. It was a lovely morning.
31. And tomorrow is another day.
32. Oh fuck you Scarlett-- shove a turnip in it.*
P.S. *am thinking a bit more breathing is needed.